Plastics: Blow Molding
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Our Blow Molding partners mold plastic products utilizing Extrusion and Stretch blow molding processes.
Blow Molding is a process used for the creation of hollow plastic parts such as bottles, containers, tanks, and many more. Blow Molding is used to manufacture parts for the Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Industrial and Consumer industries. Our Experienced team of Engineers and Specialized Technicians are well prepared to handle any project from Product Design to Final Production, and Packaging.
BLOW MOLDING SERVICES
- Clean Room Processing & Assembly of Medical Devices, Labware, & Electronics
- Industrial Extrusion Blow Molding of Complex Parts & Assemblies
- Stretch-Blown Bottles & Containers
- High Volume bottle production of HDPE, PP, PET bottles
- Multi-Component Production & Assembly
For Sales and Additional Information please contact:
10 Braemar Place
Bridgewater NJ 08807
For Engineering and Product Design please contact:
601 Route 206, Suite 26-424
Hillsborough, NJ 08844